2017 International Schedule
Upcoming Classes, Talks and Conferences
Phone: +61 266 897 455 (Australia)
New training courses (online, Australia, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Poland, Russian, USA) are listed here about 3 months before the courses start.
Modules included in the month are #110, 120, 130, 140, 150. (For certification, course #190 to be taken after the course.) Cost $5,700AUD. Brochure and enrollment. Exact dates depend on student signup.
Modules included in the month are #110, 120, 130, 140, 150. (For certification, course #190 to be taken after the course.) Cost: by inquiry. Exact dates depend on student signup.
Online za pośrednictwem Skype
Kurs dla osób, które chcą uzyskać certyfikat terapeuty psychobiologii subkomórkowej (Peak States Therapy ). Trzy 3h-spotkania tygodniowo przez około 20 tygodni (plus przerwy, święta). Kontakt: agata.szyplinska (at) gmail.com, Terapia.fuente (at) gmail.com.
Online via Skype
Modules included are #110, 120, 130, 140, 150. (For certification, course #190 to be taken after the course.)
Graduate Updates & Support Seminars
Online via Skype
Occasional update seminars are held for our course graduates.
To see our seminar calendar, click here.
The Google calendar below also shows these upcoming courses and public talks. Click on a calendar event to get details. Choose a time zone with the right-hand drop down menu.
How to use this Google calendar:
- This calendar is on Pacific Daylight Time (western Canada). Use the drop down menu at the top of the calendar to change the calendar's time zone.
- To get details, click on the event that you are interested in - an information window will pop up.
- To view other months, use the left and right arrows at the upper left above the calendar.
- To view by week, month, or by a listing, use the buttons at the upper right corner of the calendar.
- To subscribe to this google calendar, use the button on the lower right of the calendar. (It displays in your own time zone.)
- To use iCal on the Mac to subscribe to this calendar, click on iCal's Calendar > File > New Calendar Subscription, and enter https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/f7tefkvf5u0h8ohm4t74d4d9dg%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
…or visit our Forum
Feb 3, 2014: Added a pulldown menu to change the calendar time zone.